Fluffy Low Carb Chocolate Pancakes
“Calling all chocolate-obsessed!!! (That’s you, right?) We’re starting the day off on a sweet note with this fluffy low carb chocolate pancake recipe.” Fluffy Low Carb Chocolate Pancakes – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup whole milk
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon stevia glycerite (equals about 1/3 cup sugar)
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups blanched finely ground almond flour (6 oz)
- 1/2 cup natural unsweetened cocoa powder (1.5 oz)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Avocado oil spray for griddle
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, vanilla, milk, stevia, avocado oil, and kosher salt.
- Gradually whisk in the almond flour. Whisk patiently until very smooth and free of lumps.
- Sift in the cocoa powder and again whisk until very smooth.
- Finally, whisk in the baking soda.
- Heat a nonstick double burner griddle over medium heat, 4-5 minutes.
- Spray with oil. Scoop the pancakes into the griddle, measuring a scant ¼ cup for each pancake. My griddle fits six pancakes, so I work in two batches.
- Cook the pancakes about 3 minutes on each side, until puffed and cooked through. Serve with a pat of sweet butter.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 301 calories; 25 g fat; 10.9 g carbohydrates; 11 g protein.
Recipe by: Vered, Photo Credit: IriGri
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
How much stevia? I don’t think it said
1 teaspoon stevia glycerite (equals about 1/3 cup sugar)
I would love lot’s more of these recipes! Th asks for sharing!