“These low carb almond flour pancakes are fluffy but substantial, lightly sweet, and wonderful. The recipe makes enough for a family for breakfast (or dinner) or enough to freeze for a quick breakfast fix!” Low Carb Almond Flour Pancakes – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 cup Honeyville Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Bob’s Red Mill Coconut Flour
- 1/4 cup erythritol
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons whey protein powder (I like Isopure zero carb)
- 7 ounces full fat coconut milk (1/2 can)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil coconut oil or ghee
- 2 large eggs
- 1 large egg white
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia glycerite
- Measure and add all of the dry ingredients to a medium bowl. Blend together well with a hand mixer or a whisk.
- In a smaller bowl, add all of the wet ingredients and blend together with a hand mixer.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly with a hand mixer until all of the dry ingredients are completely incorporated.
- Heat a skillet or griddle over medium heat. Spray the surface with baking spray or use oil to lubricate.
- Pour pancake batter using a 1/4 cup measuring cup or a small ladle into the pan and spread the batter evenly into a circular pancake about 3- 4 inches across.
- Cook the pancake until a skin forms around the outside edge and then flip to finish cooking.
- Makes 10 pancakes with 2 pancakes per serving.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 302 calories; 25 g fat; 7.8 g carbohydrates; 15 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Catherine C. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.