“Jumpstart your day in the most delicious way — these low-carb melt-in-your-mouth pancakes are amazingly satisfying. Pair these fluffy dairy and nut-free delights with fresh berries or melted butter on top and they will be even more heavenly! Paradise, here we come.” Low Carb Coconut Pancakes – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- butter or coconut oil for frying
- Separate the yolks from the egg whites and whip the egg whites and pinch of salt vigorously with a hand mixer.
- Continue whipping until stiff peaks form and then set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together yolks, oil and coconut milk.
- Add coconut flour and baking powder.
- Mix into a smooth batter.
- Ever so gently fold the egg whites into the batter.
- Let batter rest for 5 minutes.
- Fry in butter or coconut oil for a couple of minutes or so on each side on low to medium heat.
- Serve with melted butter and/or fresh berries.
- Don’t skimp on the fat in your frying pan. Butter and coconut oil make everything taste better. Consider a dollop of crème fraîche on top… so scrumptious!
Per Serving: 291 calories; 24 g fat; 3 g carbohydrates; 12 g protein.
Recipe by: Anne Aobadia, Photo Credit: Emma Shevtzoff
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.