Crispy, Spicy Cauliflower Pancakes
“They may not sound too appetizing but wait until you try these! Amazingly delicious and hard to believe they’re actually good for you!” Crispy, Spicy Cauliflower Pancakes – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cups grated cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup 1% cottage cheese, drained
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce (such as Frank’s RedHot®), or to taste
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 12-cup muffin tin with coconut oil.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add cauliflower, onion, and garlic.
- Cook and stir until cauliflower is slightly translucent and garlic and onions are soft, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Place in a bowl and let cool.
- Place cottage cheese, egg whites, hot sauce, parsley, oregano, and garlic powder in a blender; blend until smooth.
- Pour into the bowl of cauliflower mixture; mix completely.
- Spoon mixture evenly into the greased muffin cups and press down so pancakes are even and flat.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges and tops are golden and crispy, about 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 41 calories; 2.4 g fat; 1.8 g carbohydrates; 3.3 g protein; 3 mg cholesterol; 121 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Catherine Cat (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.