“Try these incredible keto cottage cheese pancakes and you’ll never go back to regular flapjacks! Our berry topping gives them just the right amount of sweetness and the kids will love them too!” Blueberry Keto Pancakes – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 4 eggs
- 7 oz. cottage cheese
- 1 tbsp ground psyllium husk powder
- 2 oz. butter or coconut oil
- ½ cup fresh raspberries or fresh blueberries or fresh strawberries
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Add eggs, cottage cheese and ground psyllium husk powder to a medium size bowl and mix together.
- Let sit for 5-10 minutes to thicken up a bit.
- Heat up butter or oil in a non-stick skillet.
- Fry the pancakes on low to medium heat for 3–4 minutes on each side.
- Don’t make them too big or they will be hard to flip.
- Add heavy whipping to a separate bowl and whip it until soft peaks form.
- Serve the pancakes with whipped cream and berries of your choice.
- If you want a really fluffy pancake, and don’t mind spending a few more minutes making them, you can separate the eggs. Use the egg yolks as the instructions say but whip up the egg whites in a separate bowl. Add the egg whites to the batter by carefully folding them in so that the air you whipped into them doesn’t get knocked out.
Per Serving: 425 calories; 39 g fat; 5 g carbohydrates; 13 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Catherine C. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.