Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
“This pumpkin dessert will still satisfy all your fall cravings with way less effort (and heat) than baking a pie with a fussy crust.” Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 – 15 ounce can unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup confectioners erythritol
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Pumpkin Pie Spice, more to taste
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons ground cloves
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and pumpkin puree.
- Using a hand mixing, cream the two together until there are no visible clumps and the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Add the erythritol, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice and heavy cream.
- Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Refrigerate for an hour before serving.
- Combine all ingredients and store in an airtight container or spice jar.
Per Serving: 215 calories; 17.9 g fat; 2.9 g carbohydrates; 3.1 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Catherine Cat (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.