“This low carb almond flour pie crust recipe is so easy to make. Just 5 minutes prep and 5 ingredients! Gluten-free, paleo, sugar-free, and keto. ” Low Carb Almond Flour Pie Crust – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 1/2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1/3 cup Erythritol (or any sweetener of choice*; omit for savory pie crust)
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt (or 1/2 tsp for savory pie crust)
- 1/4 cup Ghee (measured solid, then melted)
- 1 large Egg (or ~2 tbsp additional ghee)
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C). Line the bottom of a 9 in (23 cm) round pie pan with parchment paper, or grease well.
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, erythritol (if using), and sea salt.
- Stir in the melted ghee and egg, until well combined. (If using vanilla, stir that into the melted ghee before adding to the dry ingredients.)
- The “dough” will be dry and crumbly.
- Just keep mixing, pressing and stirring, until it’s uniform and there is no almond flour powder left. (Alternatively, you can use a food processor to mix it all together.)
- Press the dough into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- You can flute the edges of desired; if it crumbles when doing this, just press it back together. Carefully poke holes in the surface using a fork to prevent bubbling.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until lightly golden. (Add fillings only after pre-baking.)
- Enjoy 🙂
Per Serving: 180 calories; 17 g fat; 2 g carbohydrates; 6 g protein.
Recipe by: Christine P, Photo Credit: gourmetphotography
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.