“Want the perfect low carb pie crust that isn’t made with almond flour? Give this simple coconut flour pie crust a try for both sweet and savory pies.” Low Carb Coconut Flour Pie Crust – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup low carb sweetener (or Sukrin:1) leave out for savory
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup coconut flour sifted (about 77g)
- Place butter in a microwavable bowl.
- Microwave until melted.
- Add eggs, sweetener, and salt. Mix well.
- Stir in sifted coconut flour until dough forms.
- Knead dough for about a minute and then form into a ball. If too sticky, knead in a little more coconut flour.
- Roll out dough between wax paper to about 1/8 inch thick.
- Turn rolled out dough into a 9 inch pie pan.
- Prick bottom and sides of crust with a fork. Use a pie crust shield to prevent burning the edges.
- Bake crust at 400°F for 10 minutes.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
Per Serving: 165 calories; 14 g fat; 6 g carbohydrates; 3 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Catherine C. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.