Keto Coconut Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
/ tags chip, chocolate, coconut flour, cookies, keto
“Following a keto lifestyle but can’t give up cookies? No worries! You can make these easy coconut flour chocolate chip cookies and stay on plan.” Keto Coconut Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1/2 cup low carb golden sweetener
- 1/2 cup butter softened (or butter flavored coconut oil)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- Mix the sweetener, butter, vanilla, and eggs in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in the coconut flour, baking soda and salt. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Form dough into tablespoon size scoops and drop onto parchment or silicone mat lined cookie sheet.
- Flatten each dough ball out with your fingers.
- Bake at 350°F for 12-15 minutes or until cookies are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on wire rack before removing from pan.
- Enjoy! 🙂
- Makes about two dozen cookies. Serving size is two cookies.
- Be sure to allow adequate cooling time otherwise the cookies may crumble. Placing the cookies in the refrigerator to cool and store is best. In fact, we find the cookies have the best taste and texture after a day in the fridge.
Per Serving: 129 calories; 12 g fat; 4 g carbohydrates; 2 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Natali Zakharova
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
View all comments