Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
“Who doesn’t love a chocolate chip cookie? These cookies are rich and satisfying and perfect for that sweet, chocolate-y fix!” Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 cup Almond Cashew Butter or nut butter, seed or coconut butter of choice (250 g/ 8.8 oz)
- 1/4 cup softened virgin coconut oil or ghee (57 g/ 2 oz)
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup granulated Erythritol or Swerve (50 g/ 1.8 oz)
- 1/3 cup dark 90% chocolate chips, or roughly chopped chocolate (60 g/ 2.1 oz)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt flakes or 1/4 tsp fine sea salt
- Preheat oven to 160 °C/ 320 °F.
- Add the nut butter, melted coconut oil, erythritol and an egg to a mixing bowl, and mix until combined.
- Stir through the chocolate.
- Roll into 16 small balls (about 30 g/ 1.1 oz each), and place on a greased baking tray. Use a fork to flatten down slightly, and then sprinkle with the sea salt.
- Bake for 12 – 14 minutes, keeping an eye on them to ensure they don’t burn.
- Allow to cook completely on the tray – they will be quite soft and delicate while warm, but will harden and crisp up as they cool down.
- Store in an air tight container for up to a week.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 157 calories; 15.3 g fat; 2.3 g carbohydrates; 3.3 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Preto Perola
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
View all comments