“These Keto Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies are rich, chewy and even better than their sugary, carb laden counterparts.” Keto Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 3 cups blanched almond flour
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed collagen gelatin
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon caramel extract
- ½ cup sugar-free maple syrup
- ½ cup unrefined coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup sugar-free dark chocolate chips
- Maldon sea salt flakes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a cookie sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Combine the almond flour, gelatin, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Crack the eggs into a medium mixing bowl. Add the vanilla extract and caramel extract and whisk to combine. Add the maple syrup and coconut oil to the egg mixture, whisking as you pour.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, and beat with a hand mixer until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold the chocolate chips into the batter.
- Use a cookie scoop to drop balls of dough, about 2 tablespoons worth, onto the prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Start checking at 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with sea salt flakes, and let cool for 10 minutes.
Per Serving: 189 calories; 17 g fat; 4.7 g carbohydrates; 6 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Catherine C. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.