“You would never guess that these tasty cookies are almost sugar free, high in protein, low carb, and gluten free. With only 5 simple ingredients you can whip these up in minutes and satisfy your peanut butter and chocolate cravings without compromising your diet! Great for low-carb, gluten-free, paleo, and keto diets!” Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup stevia sweetener (such as Truvia®)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine peanut butter, egg, stevia sweetener, cocoa powder, and vanilla extract together with a mixer or food processor.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls.
- Place 1 to 2 inches apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Flatten balls with a fork.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are set, about 10 minutes. Let cool on the baking sheet for 10 minutes.
- Line a tray with waxed paper.
- Transfer cookies to tray until cooled to room temperature, about 15 minutes, then refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Cookies will be very crumbly until fully set.
Per Serving: 105 calories; 8.5 g fat; 5.8 g carbohydrates; 4.6 g protein; 12 mg cholesterol; 79 mg sodium.
Recipe by: jamjar, Photo Credit: Tracey Wilhelmsen (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.