“My quick and easy go-to keto and gluten-free cookie recipe whenever I want to have something sweet, with very few net carbs per cookie!” Low-Carb Almond Cinnamon Butter Cookies – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup low-calorie natural sweetener (such as Swerve®)
- 1 teaspoon sugar-free vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine almond flour, butter, egg, sweetener, vanilla extract, and cinnamon in a bowl; mix until well combined.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls. Place on the prepared baking sheet and press down with a fork twice in a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake in the the preheated oven until edges are golden, 12 to 15 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet for 1 minute before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Per Serving: 196 calories; 18.4 g fat; 8.7 g carbohydrates; 5 g protein; 36 mg cholesterol; 60 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Maria Gonzalez, Photo Credit: Dilfa P. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.