“These Keto Chocolate Sea Salt Cookies are soft, chewy, grain-free, dairy-free, and low-carb! Bake up a batch for an after-dinner dessert, holiday gathering, or work party and everyone who tries one is sure to be impressed!” Keto Chocolate Sea Salt Cookies – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 3/4 cup coconut oil, room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup golden monk fruit sweetener
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
- 2 cups almond flour
- Flakey sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium-sized bowl, using a hand mixer, mix together coconut oil, eggs, and vanilla extract until well-combined.
- To the same bowl, add monk fruit sweetener, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt, and cream of tartar.
- Mix using hand mixer until fully incorporated.
- One cup at a time, add almond flour and mix together with hand mixer.
- Form dough into balls and lightly press down and place on prepared baking sheet (NOTE: cookies will spread when baking so be sure to place them about 2-3 inches apart.)
- Add desired amount of sea salt to top of each cookie.
- One baking sheet at a time, bake cookies until toothpick can be poked into center and comes out cleanly, about 15-18 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Once cooled, carefully peel the parchment paper away from the bottom of the cookie.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving: 188 calories; 18.2 g fat; 9.8 g carbohydrates; 3.5 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Spring song
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.