“With the holidays coming up, I thought it would be a good idea to start working on some holiday inspired recipes. My first cookie recipe this season is a moist and soft keto gingersnap cookie. Only 77.8 Calories! 🙂” Keto Gingersnap Cookies – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 cups almond flour
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup erythritol
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp. ground cloves
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large mixing bowl, mix the dry ingredients together.
- In a small bowl, mix the wet ingredients of melted unsalted butter, egg, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Blend with a hand mixer until combined. The cookie batter will be slightly stiff and crumbly.
- Use a tablespoon to measure out each cookie. Flatten the top of each cookie with a spatula or just use your fingers.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350F or until they’re lightly browned on top.
Per Serving: 77.8 calories; 7.1 g fat; 0.8 g carbohydrates; 2.3 g protein; 33 mg cholesterol; 19 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: James L. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.