“Crisp buttery cranberries and walnuts cookies with almond flour, and a hint of cinnamon. They are sure to become a favorite low carb cookie. And, they’re gluten free too!” Keto Cranberries and Walnuts Cookies with Almond Flour – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 156 grams almond flour about 1 1/2 cups
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter room temperature
- 3/4 cup LC Foods white sweetener – erythritol or Swerve
- 1 large egg room temperature
- 1/3 cup sugar free dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup walnuts chopped
- Combine almond flour and cinnamon in small bowl
- Cream butter and sweetener in large mixing bowl with electric mixer.
- Blend egg into butter mixture then slowly stir in almond flour mixture.
- Stir in the cranberries and walnuts.
- Scoop dough onto parchment paper or silicone lined cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350°F for 12-15 minutes or until edges are brown.
Per Serving: 55 calories; 4 g fat; 4 g carbohydrates; 2 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Catherine C. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.