“I love the simplicity of these keto cookies. They are really quick & easy to put together and you will only need five keto-friendly ingredients (or even four if you use more almond butter instead of the coconut butter).” Keto Lemon Cookies – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 3/4 cup Almond & Cashew Butter or almond butter (180 g/ 6.4 oz)
- 1/2 cup softened coconut butter (125 g/ 4.4 oz)
- zest from 1 organic lemon
- 1/4 cup powdered Erythritol or Swerve (40 g/ 1.4 oz)
- 1 large egg
- Preheat the oven to 160 °C/ 320 °F.
- In a bowl, mix the almond butter (preferably roasted), softened coconut butter, Erythritol, lemon zest and egg.
- Using your hands, crate 12 small cookie dough balls (one should be about 33 g/ 1.2 oz).
- Place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a non-stick silicon baking mat.
- Using a fork, press down to flatten each cookie ball until about 1/2-inch thick.
- Place in the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, until lightly browned. Keep an eye on the cookies — nuts burn faster than regular flour cookies.
- When done, remove from the oven and let them cool down. At first, they will be fragile but will harden as they chill.
- Store in an airtight container for up to a week or freeze for up to 3 months.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 162 calories; 15.2 g fat; 2.4 g carbohydrates; 3.6 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Ahanov Michael
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.