Chewy Keto Chocolate Cookies
“I have tried many different low-carb chocolate cookie recipes, and these are my favorite keto cookies; moist, chewy, and so decadent!” Chewy Keto Chocolate Cookies – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 1/2 cups almond butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup low-calorie natural sweetener (such as Swerve®)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
- 1 teaspoon sugar-free vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine almond butter, eggs, sweetener, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and salt in the bowl of a food processor; pulse until a dough forms.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls.
- Place on the prepared baking sheet and press down twice with a fork in a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are firm, about 12 minutes.
- Cool on the baking sheet for 1 minute before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 113 calories; 11.2 g fat; 3.2 g carbohydrates; 3.7 g protein; 25 mg cholesterol; 133 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Fioa, Photo Credit: Shunevych Serhii
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.