“Fantastic low carb peanut butter cookies made with gluten free coconut flour. Enjoy them as a treat with a cup of almond or coconut milk.” Low Carb Peanut Butter Cookies – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour add more if needed
- 1/4 cup low carb sweetener or other sugar equivalent sweetener
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia concentrated powder or 1/2 teaspoon monk fruit extract powder
- 1 cup unsweetened peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix all ingredients together until well combined and dough forms
- Drop scoops or balls of dough onto parchment paper lined baking pans.
- Flatten each dough ball by making criss-cross mark with fork.
- For flatter cookies, press down first with fingers before making the fork marks.
- Bake at 350°F for 12-15 minutes or until edges of cookies have browned.
- Coconut flour can be adjusted to get desired texture. More will result in more cake-like and less will be more dense.
- You’ll need about 1/2 cup sugar equivalent sweetener to replace the Swerve and stevia.
- Each cookie contains about 0.8g erythritol.
Per Serving: 88 calories; 7 g fat; 2 g carbohydrates; 3 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Michael L. (Flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.