Low-Carb Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
“This simple low-carb cookie is easy to make. Yes, many use sugar and tend to be small, but those of us who practice controlled carb can still enjoy them. Focus on meringues, macaroons, or nut-predominant recipes.” Low-Carb Keto Peanut Butter Cookies – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup white sugar substitute
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat.
- Mix peanut butter, sugar substitute, egg, and vanilla extract together in a bowl. Drop 16 spoonfuls of dough 1 inch apart onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, about 12 minutes.
Per Serving: 109 calories; 8.4 g fat; 8.9 g carbohydrates; 4.4 g protein; 12 mg cholesterol; 78 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Gin, Photo Credit: Lina (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
View all comments