“Chocolate cookies are low-carb, sugar-free, gluten-free, nut-free, and dairy-free. They are also good if you add chocolate chips or peanut butter.” Flourless Keto Chocolate Cookies – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 3/4 cup low carb sugar substitute powdered, or 1 1/2 teaspoons SweetLeaf stevia drops
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2-3 large egg whites at room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup low carb peanut butter chips or low carb chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line baking sheet with silicone mat or parchment paper.
- Powder sweetener
- In large bowl, combine powdered sweetener with cocoa powder and salt.
- Whisk in two egg whites, one at a time, and vanilla extract.
- Beat until a thick and fudge batter consistency results. If too thick, add an additional egg white.
- Stir in chocolate or peanut butter chips.
- Scoop batter onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake about 13-15 minutes. Remove from oven and cool cookies on baking rack.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 76 calories; 5 g fat; 7.2 g carbohydrates; 3.5 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Olesia Reshetnikova
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.