Low Carb Mint Chocolate Chip Fudge
“This sugar free low carb mint chocolate chip fudge has only 0.7 grams net carbs per square. It’s a sweet treat that can be enjoyed by those on a keto diet.” Low Carb Mint Chocolate Chip Fudge – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 4 ounces cocoa butter
- 1/4 cup LC-Sweetened Condensed Milk mix
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup low carb sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla stevia drops
- 1 scoop unflavored whey protein 23 grams
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/2 teaspoon spinach powder optional
- 3/4 cup sugar free chocolate chips divided
- Line a small rectangular container with parchment paper. I used a 6×6 storage container
- In double boiler bowl, over pan of simmering water, melt together cocoa butter, condensed milk mix, water, heavy cream, and Swerve sweetener.
- Remove bowl from heat and add stevia, whey protein powder, peppermint, and spinach powder (if using).
- Let cool for a couple minutes and then fold in 1/2 cup of the chocolate chips.
- The chips should melt as you fold creating chocolate swirls.
- Pour fudge mix into prepared container.
- Press remaining 1/4 cup chocolate chips on top.
- Cool fudge in the refrigerator until firm. Cut into squares.
- Store leftovers in airtight container in refrigerator.
- Enjoy! 🙂
- Nutrition per square: 5.3g erythritol, 0.7g net carbs
Per Serving: 119 calories; 9.1 g fat; 9.5 g carbohydrates; 4.1 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Africa Studio
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.