Keto & Sugar-free Condensed Milk
“Everyone can make sugar-free, low carb condensed milk with this easy recipe. It’s a one for one replacement for canned sweetened condensed milk.” Keto & Paleo Condensed Milk – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 3 cups coconut milk beverage
- 1/4 cup powdered erythritol
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia concentrated powder
- 1/8 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/3 cup Designer Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- Simmer the coconut milk in a medium, heavy bottomed saucepan.
- Stir in the erythritol, stevia, and xanthan gum until dissolved.
- Reduce the volume by half (to about 1 ½ cups which takes about 1 hour).
- Stir in the vanilla whey protein.
- Enjoy! 🙂
- Makes about 1 3/4 cup which is equivalent to one 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk.
- Total carbs in recipe: about 7 g
Per Serving: 25 calories; 1 g fat; 1 g carbohydrates; 2 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Tejal Pandya
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.