Low Carb Hazelnut Keto Cookies
“These easy hazelnut keto cookies have only 5 ingredients! They are light and fluffy on the inside, crunchy on the outside and fantastic as a treat with some nut milk or with a cup of coffee.” Low Carb Hazelnut Keto Cookies – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 cup hazelnut meal ground hazelnuts (90g)
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tbsp powdered erythritol
- 10 drops vanilla stevia glycerite (equivalent to 2 tsp sugar)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- crushed hazelnuts to decorate
- Whip the egg whites until they form stiff peaks.
- Fold in the hazelnut meal, erythritol, stevia and vanilla until well combined. I don’t like my cookies too sweet, so do make sure to taste the dough and adjust the sweetener to your liking.
- With a spoon, drop the dough on a silicone baking sheet or a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Flatten to your liking.
- Bake at 160° Celsius (320°F) for 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Let the cookies cool before touching them.
- They firm up as they cool down.
- Makes 20 smallish cookies
Per Serving: 34.4 calories; 3.2 g fat; 0.9 g carbohydrates; 1.1 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Catherine C. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.