“An easy lemon coconut custard pie with coconut milk that’s low in carbs and keto friendly. And there’s no need to make a crust to make it a simple crustless pie.” Low Carb Lemon Coconut Custard Pie with Coconut Milk – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup Coconut Milk canned
- ¾ cup low carb sweetener
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter melted and cooled (use butter flavored coconut oil for dairy-free)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- ½ Teaspoon Lemon Extract
- 4 Ounces Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- Spray a 9-inch pie dish with cooking spray and preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix the eggs, coconut milk, sweetener, coconut flour, butter, baking powder, vanilla, lemon zest, and lemon extract.
- Stir just until combined.
- Fold in the unsweetened coconut.
- Pour the mixture into the pie dish.
- Bake for 40 – 45 minutes or until the edges are brown and the top is a light golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before attempting to cut and serve.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to three days.
- Enjoy! 🙂
- Make sure the butter has cooled completely so it doesn’t scramble the eggs.
- If the pie is served warm, it will crumble and fall apart. It needs time to set.This pie can be frozen for up to six months.
- It should be placed in the refrigerator to thaw before serving.
Per Serving: 209 calories; 19 g fat; 6 g carbohydrates; 3 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Maria Kovaleva
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.