“What could be more heavenly than a low carb pie that requires no heating up in the oven? With this easy low carb no bake chocolate peanut butter pie recipe, it’s, well … as easy as pie.” Low Carb No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons low carb sweetener
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 8 ounces full fat cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup powdered sweetener
- 6 ounces dark chocolate 90/10
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Melt the butter in a medium microwave safe mixing bowl.
- Add the almond and coconut flours, stevia, and cocoa powder to the melted butter.
- Mix the ingredients together to form a crust.
- Spray a 9in. pie pan with non-stick cooking spray and then press the crust into place.
- Put the crust in your fridge to chill.
- In a large mixing bowl with a hand mixer or using a stand mixer, combine the cream cheese, peanut butter, vanilla extract, and powdered sugar. Mix them together until they create a silky, smooth pie filling.
- Add the heavy cream and blend the ingredients on medium-high speed until the pie filling thickens and holds a peak.
- Pour it into the pie crust and put the pie in the refrigerator for 3 hours to set.
- Just before serving the pie, combine the chocolate and heavy cream in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Whisk them together as the chocolate melts. Cool slightly
- Spread or drizzle the chocolate sauce over the dessert just before serving.
- Don’t have powdered sweetener? Try combining granulated sweetener and a little arrowroot or inulin in your food processor or blender.
- The more heavy cream you use, the thinner your chocolate drizzle will be in the end.
- Don’t be afraid to strain the pie filling if it turns out chunky.
Per Serving: 296 calories; 27 g fat; 8.5 g carbohydrates; 4 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Catherine C. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.