“A delicious sugar free / low carb chocolate mousse pie that is quick and easy to prepare. Heavy whipping cream gives it a rich and creamy flavor.” Low Carb Chocolate Mousse Pie with Peanut Crust – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup peanut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup low carb sweetener
- 7-9 grams grass-fed gelatin about 2 tsp or a bit more
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1/3 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup low carb sweetener more or less to taste
- 2/3 cup Hershey’s Special Dark Cocoa
- 2 cups cold whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Microwave peanut butter and butter in medium bowl until melted.
- Beat butter into peanut butter until well combined.
- Stir in vanilla, beaten eggs, and sweetener.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir until dough forms.
- Press dough into 9 inch pie pan. Bake at 325 degrees F for 15-20 minutes.
- Place on rack to cool.
- Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in small bowl; let stand 2 minutes to soften.
- Add boiling water; stir until gelatin is completely dissolved and mixture is clear.
- Cool slightly.
- Combine sweetener and cocoa in large bowl; add whipping cream and vanilla.
- Beat on medium speed of mixer, scraping bottom of bowl occasionally, until mixture is stiff.
- Pour in gelatin mixture; beat until well blended.
- Spoon into pie crust. Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 325 calories; 29 g fat; 8.9 g carbohydrates; 11 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Catherine C. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.