Keto Chocolate Coffee Cheesecake Pie
“Simple but very delicious baked chocolate coffee cheesecake pie that’s gluten-free and keto friendly!” Keto Chocolate Coffee Cheesecake Pie – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 1/4 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 3 tablespoons low carb sweetener
- 1/4 cup butter
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1/3 cup low carb sweetener
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons coffee extract or 1/4 cup strong brewed coffee
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 ounce unsweetened baking chocolate
- 2 tablespoons low carb sweetener
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix crust ingredients in a medium bowl or directly in a pie pan.
- Press crust mixture evenly into pie pan.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until well blended.
- Add eggs and coffee extract and mix until blended in.
- Pour filling mixture on top of prepared unbaked crust.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 to 40 minutes or until center is just slightly jiggly.
- Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.
- Chill for at least 3 hours in the refrigerator.
- Just before serving, melt ganache ingredients together in microwave and drizzle on top.
Per Serving: 423 calories; 41 g fat; 7.9 g carbohydrates; 9 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Catherine C. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.