“No one will guess this easy keto salted pecan caramel pie is gluten-free & sugar-free. With just a few ingredients, it’ll be the best low carb pie you’ve tried! ” Easy Keto Salted Caramel Pie – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 3 tbsp Powdered erythritol
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Pecans (optional; chopped, preferably toasted)
- Prepare the low carb caramel sauce according to the instructions here. Add sea salt to taste at the end. (You need to triple the recipe – just enter 36 in the number of servings on the recipe card. It will take longer to thicken when tripling the recipe – you’ll need to simmer the second step for at least 30 minutes. A large saucepan works best.)
- Meanwhile, prepare the almond flour pie crust according to the instructions here. Let the crust cool on the counter while you finish making the caramel.
- Pour the caramel filling into the pie crust and smooth the top with a spatula. (Reserve 1/4 cup (32 g) caramel filling for topping later.)
- Cool on the counter for 15 minutes. Cover with plastic wrap, flush against the caramel surface. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight, until firm. (You can refrigerate the reserved 1/4 cup (32 g) for topping in a separate container.)
- Using a hand mixer, beat the heavy cream, powdered erythritol, and vanilla extract until stiff peaks form.
- Remove the plastic wrap and spread the cream over the pie. Smooth the top with a spatula. If not serving right away, refrigerate again until ready to serve.
- Reheat the reserved 1/4 cup (32 g) caramel in a very small saucepan over very low heat, stirring frequently, until it’s pourable again. Keep the heat very low to avoid separation or burning. (If it separates, you may be able to salvage it by whisking vigorously or using a hand mixer.) Drizzle over the pie. Top with chopped pecans, if using. Serve immediately.
- Enjoy 🙂
Per Serving: 392 calories; 40 g fat; 2.9 g carbohydrates; 5 g protein.
Recipe by: Christine P, Photo Credit: Mariya Fedorova
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.