“A sweet and salty sugar free low carb caramel sauce with only 1 gram total carbohydrate per tablespoon. And, there’s no sugar alcohol or fiber sweetener.” Low Carb Caramel Sauce – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter use salted if you like salty caramel
- 1 tablespoon almond butter preferably unsalted
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla liquid monk fruit sweetener more or less to taste
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Melt butter in pan over medium heat until it turns golden brown and foamy.
- It’s best to use a light colored pan so you can watch the color.
- Add in the heavy cream and almond butter to the browned butter.
- Stir to blend in. Then, lower heat and continue to stir frequently until sauce has thickened.
- If using unsalted butter and almond butter without salt, add in a dash of salt or more to taste.
- Remove from heat and stir in the sweetener drops.
- It’s best to use right away as it hardens up as it gets cold and needs to be gently warmed to reuse.
- Enjoy! 🙂
- I prefer using salted butter and unsalted almond butter. It gives a buttery salted caramel taste.
Per Serving: 194 calories; 9 g fat; 2 g carbohydrates; 5 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Julie208
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.