Low Carb Salted Caramel Cheesecake Bars
“Topped with an amazing Sugar Free and Low Carb Caramel Sauce, this is the creamiest and richest Low Carb Salted Caramel Cheesecake Bars you will ever make!” Low Carb Salted Caramel Cheesecake Bars – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- Cheesecake Filling:
- 12 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup homemade Low Carb Caramel Sauce (room temperature_)
- 1/4 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla or caramel extract
- 3 tbsp heavy cream room temperature
- 1/4 cup homemade Salted Caramel Sauce
- Pinch sea salt
- 16 to asted pecan halves optional
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- In the bottom of a 9×9 inch baking pan, combine almond flour, chopped pecans, sweetener and butter, tossing to combine well. Press firmly and evenly into bottom of pan.
- Bake 10 minutes and then remove and let cool while preparing the filling. Lower oven temperature to 275F.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in caramel sauce and sweetener until well combined.
- Beat in egg, vanilla or caramel extract, and heavy cream until mixture is smooth. Pour over crust.
- Bake 25 to 35 minutes, or until cheesecake is set but just jiggles slightly in the center.
- Remove and let cool completely, then refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.
- Cut into 16 bars and drizzle with more caramel sauce. Top each with a pecan half, if desired.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 237 calories; 21.4 g fat; 4.9 g carbohydrates; 4.2 g protein.
Recipe by: David R., Photo Credit: Jared G. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
View all comments