Keto Caramel Cake
“It tastes just like the traditional caramel cake we all know and love. The flavor is amazing and the texture is perfect! ” Keto Caramel Cake – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 1/4 c. sifted almond flour
- 1 tblsp baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 c. of Splenda or granular Swerve
- 1 c. heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 c Walden Farms Caramel Dip
- 1/2 c softened butter
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tblsp soft butter
- 1/2 egg yolk beaten
- 2 1/2 tblsp Walden’s Farm caramel dip
- 2 c. Swerve Confectioners Sugar
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1 tblsp heavy whipping cream.
- Sift into mixing bowl almond flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar
- Thoroughly blend milk, caramel sauce, and almond extract. Add 2/3 of this mixture to dry ingredients. Then add butter. Best about 2 mins by hand or with mixer (medium speed), until batter is well blended and glossy, scraping down sides of bowl frequently.
- Add the remaining liquid. Add the eggs. Beat 2 minutes more or until batter is smooth.
- Pour in 2 greased 8″ layer cake pans lined with parchment paper. Bake on 350 degrees for approximately 30 mins. Allow to cook completely before frosting.
- Frost with Caramel Almond Cream Frosting
- Cream together butter and egg yolk.
- Beat alternately caramel dip and confectioners sugar.
- Add almond extract and cream.
- Beat until smooth and creamy enough to spread. Frosts 2 (8″) thin layers
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 314 calories; 16.1 g fat; 6.7 g carbohydrates; 3.1 g protein.
Recipe by: David R., Photo Credit: Dream79
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.