“This is very delicious Creme Brulee. Creme caramel is a custard with a caramel sauce.” Keto Caramel Creme Brulee – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- ¾ cup erythritol
- 1 teaspoon butter
- ⅛ cup water
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large egg yolks
- Some boiling water
- In a deep pot, heat up 1/3 of the erythritol on medium, stirring frequently.
- Stir in the water. Note that it will start frothing and rising – that’s why we need a deep pot.
- Add in the butter. You will notice that the color of the erythritol turns darker and changes into a nice caramel.
- Once the caramel turns a nice amber color, take it off the heat.
- Evenly spoon the caramel into the ramekins. Set aside and let it harden.
- In a bowl, mix the egg yolks and 1/3 of the erythritol.
- In a separate bowl, mix the heavy cream and vanilla.
- Slowly whisk the heavy cream into the egg yolks.
- Pour your cream mixture into the ramekins.
- Place them in a deep casserole dish or roasting pan.
- Fill the outer dish up with boiling water…but don’t get any in the ramekins!
- Bake at 350F for 45 minutes. When it’s done, you’ll notice the custard is firm on the outside and a little jiggly in the center.
- Allow to cool.
- Spoon the rest of the erythritol onto each custard.
- Using a torch (or broiler) slowly caramelize the sugar substitute.
- Let it cool and harden, then enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 314 calories; 48.4 g fat; 9.9 g carbohydrates; 5.1 g protein; 368 mg cholesterol; 53 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Fioa, Photo Credit: Monkey Business Images
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.