Keto Caramel Pecan Turtle Cheesecake
“This easy keto caramel pecan turtle cheesecake is topped with our sugar-free caramel sauce and dark chocolate. It’s paired with chopped pecans and walnuts to take this keto turtle cheesecake to the next level.” Keto Caramel Pecan Turtle Cheesecake – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 4 blocks softened cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 ½ cup Swerve
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- ½ cup-3/4 cup chopped walnut/pecans
- Drizzle dark chocolate and sugar-free caramel sauce
- 2 Tbs Lard
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 3 large eggs beaten
- 2/3 almond flour
- 1/3 coconut flour
- 1 Tbs Swerve Sweetener
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- In a mixing bowl add softened cream cheese and eggs and blend.
- Add in sour cream and blend.
- Add swerve sifting in slowly as you blend together.
- Add lemon juice and almond extract and finish blending until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a 9” Springform pan. Pour batter to 2/3 full in height.
- Bake 350 degrees uncovered for 45-60 min and check. Cheesecake should be rising and lightly browned. Bake for another 20-25 minutes watching closely. The outside parameter should be firm yet the center somewhat soft.
- Once done pull out let cool then place in refrigerator to chill and continue to firm before serving.
- When serving drizzle dark chocolate on top of the cake and add ½ cup to ¾ cup chopped walnuts and pecan mixture to top and finish with a reduced sugar caramel sauce drizzle.
- First, Melt the butter.
- Next, add the lard to the melted butter.
- In a separate bowl, combine 3 large beaten eggs.
- Add the eggs to the butter mixture.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Mix the dough with your hands until all the ingredients are fully combined and it resembles a dough.
- Spray your pie pan with non-stick cooking spray. Grab a little bit of dough at a time and press it firmly and evenly into the pie pan working your way from the center of the pan up and finishing up to the edges of the pan. I like to create a thicker edge at the top rim of the pie pan.
- Bake your crust at 350 degrees now or add the filling and bake it all at the same time.
- Note: This is not the type of dough you will be able to roll out with a rolling pin. It crumbles and will not hold together. Don’t attempt it.
Per Serving: 135 calories; 11.4 g fat; 3.8 g carbohydrates; 4.5 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Catherine C. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.