“If you’re a sane person, then peanut butter is probably one of your guilty pleasures – I know it’s one of mine. But, when we’re on a ketogenic diet, we can’t always grab it by the spoonful to lick it off as a snack because of the carb count.” Peanut Butter Caramel Milkshake – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 cup Coconut Milk (from the carton)
- 7 Ice Cubes
- 2 tbsp. Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp. SF Torani Salted Caramel
- 1 tbsp. MCT Oil
- 1/4 tsp. Xanthan Gum
- Add all ingredients to your blender. I’m using a ninja blender with mini ninja attachment.
- Blend everything together for 1-2 minutes or until the consistency is good for you.
- Pour out and enjoy! I chose to split this up into 2 snack sized servings with a hint of cocoa powder for presentation.
Per Serving: 369 calories; 34.9 g fat; 7.5 g carbohydrates; 8.1 g protein.
Recipe by: myketorecipes, Photo Credit: J. F. L. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.