“You’ll love that this low carb coconut cake with cream cheese frosting contains no sugar alcohols. It’s sweetened with a blend of stevia and monk fruit.” Low Carb Coconut Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs beaten
- 1/4 cup coconut oil liquified
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon coconut stevia drops
- 1 teaspoon monk fruit liquid extract
- 2 cups grated yellow squash
- 1 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut stevia drops
- 1/2 teaspoon monk fruit liquid extract
- unsweetened flaked coconut toasted, optional
- Stir together coconut flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Mix in eggs, coconut oil, vanilla extract, and sweeteners until well blended.
- Stir in grated squash and coconut chips.
- Pour mixture into a greased 7×11 or 8×8 inch pan.
- Bake at 350F for about 25 minutes or until top is browned and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Place on a rack to cool.
- Cream together cream cheese and butter.
- Add coconut stevia extract and monk fruit extract.
- Whip until light and fluffy.
- Frost cake and top with toasted coconut, if desired.
- Enjoy! 🙂
- 3.8g net carbs per serving subtracting fiber
Per Serving: 331 calories; 31.2 g fat; 7.1 g carbohydrates; 6.3 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: NoirChocolate
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.