Low Carb Lemon Blueberry Pound Cake
/ tags blueberry, lemon, low-carb, pound cake
“Need something for a special brunch? This gluten free lemon blueberry pound cake recipe is sure to please all!” Low Carb Lemon Blueberry Pound Cake – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
1 h 30 m
- 1 cup butter softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup low carb sweetener or Sukrin:1 (I used 3/4 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon stevia concentrated powder or another 1/2 cup Swerve or Sukrin:1
- 10 eggs
- 2 teaspoons lemon extract
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 cup powdered low carb sweetener or Sukrin Melis
- 2-3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Cream together the butter, cream cheese, and sweetener.
- Blend in the eggs and then the extracts.
- In separate bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, and baking powder.
- Slowly stir in the flour mix into the egg mixture.
- Coat blueberries in coconut flour, then stir into batter.
- Pour batter into a greased tube or bundt pan (I used an ungreased silicone pan).
- Bake at 325°F for 1 hour 15 min to 1 hour 25 min or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool on rack.
- For glaze, stir lemon juice into powdered sweetener to desired consistency. Drizzle over cooled cake.
Per Serving: 315 calories; 27 g fat; 8.5 g carbohydrates; 9 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Catherine C. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
View all comments