Keto Chocolate Cake in a Mug
“In under 5 minutes you can have a chocolate cake that’s rich, delicious, and sure to slam those cravings straight into the ground. Absolutely divine in taste, just like you spent 45 minutes slaving away baking it in the oven.” Keto Chocolate Cake in a Mug – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 Tbsp. Salted Butter
- 2 Tbsp. Almond Flour
- 2 Tbsp. Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Erythritol or Splenda
- 2 tsp. Coconut Flour
- 1/4 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- Melt the butter in the microwave for 25 seconds.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- If you are making 2 servings, split the batter into 2 ramekins.
- Microwave for 60-75 seconds.
- Whip some heavy cream and put on top. (Optional)
Per Serving: 405 calories; 36.9 g fat; 5.8 g carbohydrates; 12.3 g protein; 42 mg cholesterol; 174 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Suzanne Nielsen, Photo Credit: Maria Borowik (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.