“Make this easy recipe for a bite-size treat, on-the-go snack or easy homemade gift.” Keto Coconut Peanut Butter Balls – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 3 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 ½ teaspoons powdered erythritol
- 2 teaspoons almond flour
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- In a bowl, mix together your peanut butter, cocoa, erythritol, and flour.
- Freeze for one hour.
- Using a melon baller (or small spoon), spoon out a small serving of the peanut butter mix.
- Drop it into your coconut flakes and roll around with your hands so the coconut covers the ball.
- Reshape into a ball if needed.
- Preferably refrigerate overnight so they firm up.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 35 calories; 3.1 g fat; 0.9 g carbohydrates; 0.9 g protein; 5 mg cholesterol; 33 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Blacky K., Photo Credit: Daria Saveleva
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.