“This is a great keto dessert with only 3 ingredients. If you want you can sweeten it with stevia or other sweeteners, but the peanut butter is sweet enough.” Keto Peanut Butter Fudge Fat Bomb – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 cup unsweetened peanut butter, softened
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla-flavored almond milk
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla liquid stevia, or as needed (optional)
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Combine peanut butter and coconut oil in a microwave-safe dish. Microwave 30 seconds until slightly melted. Add to blender with almond milk and stevia; blend until well combined. Pour into loaf pan and refrigerate until set, about 2 hours.
If you like, you can top the fat bombs with homemade chocolate sauce. Whisk together 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil, and 2 tablespoons sweetener of choice together until well combined. Drizzle over the fat bomb after it has set.
Per Serving: 341 calories; 34.9 g fat; 5.3 g carbohydrates; 6.5 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 122 mg sodium.
Recipe by: MybWriter, Photo Credit: Jellyblooms (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.