Keto Coconut Lemon Squares
“Classic take on a lemon square with a bit of coconut flair. You’ll get these tropical flavors that are going to put you in a happy place.” Keto Coconut Lemon Squares – You must try this recipe.
If the spring season was a dessert, this Keto Coconut Lemon Squares recipe would be it! I know you guys love chocolate (just like me, this is why we get along so well!) but wait until you try these Keto Coconut Lemon Squares. They are both sweet and tart in the best possible way.
I fully plan on bringing these sugar-free lemon bars to every gathering I attend this spring and summer. And while I never keep my low carb contributions a secret, this is one dessert that will have no one the wiser…
If you like this, you can try similar recipes:
- Keto Chocolate Chip Coconut Bars
- Keto Coconut Cheesecake with Coconut Cream
- Keto Coconut Cupcakes
- Low Carb Coconut Cream Pie
- Creamy Keto Coconut Pudding
- Keto No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Coconut Bars
- Keto Coconut Raspberry Slice
- Keto Coconut Peanut Butter Balls
- Keto Lemon Coconut Cream Cheese Balls
- Low Carb Coconut Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Low Carb Lemon Coconut Custard Pie with Coconut Milk
- Low Carb Coconut Flour Pie Crust
- Keto Coconut Flour Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Keto Coconut Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Keto Coconut Lime Bars
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other keto / low-carb recipes as well!
Note on Nutritional Information
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only.
We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Thank you for understanding!
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.