“These keto cupcakes are perfect topped with whipped cream.” Keto Coconut Cupcakes – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2/3 cup coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into small cubes
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup coconut cream, chilled
- 1/4 cup stevia powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract4 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a cupcake pan with paper liners.
- Combine coconut flour and baking powder in a large bowl.
- Place butter and cream cheese in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave until melted, about 30 seconds. Stir until well combined. Add coconut cream, stevia, and vanilla extract; stir well.
- Pour butter mixture over coconut flour mixture. Stir well. Mix in eggs. Divide batter evenly among the cupcake cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 35 minutes. Let cool completely, at least 2 hours, to avoid crumbling.
Per Serving: 209 calories; 18.7 g fat; 9.8 g carbohydrates; 4.3 g protein; 88 mg cholesterol; 174 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Joe Armstrong (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.