Keto Vanilla Bean Cupcakes
“My keto vanilla bean cupcakes are sweet and full of flavor. Each cupcake is rich enough in vanilla that anyone would be able to taste it.” Keto Vanilla Bean Cupcakes – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste
- 1 ¾ cups almond flour
- ½ cup erythritol
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- ¼ cup powdered erythritol
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350° F while gathering your ingredients.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix the eggs, mayonnaise and vanilla bean paste.
- You want the batter to be really smooth, so use a hand mixer if you need to.
- Set the bowl to the side.
- In another bowl, mix together the almond flour, erythritol, salt, and baking powder.
- Slowly whisk the batter into the almond flour. If you have a hard time mixing them together, just use the hand blender until it is smooth.
- The mixture will seem a little dry when it’s mixed, but this is normal.
- Using a ¼ cup measure, spoon out eight servings into a lined muffin or cupcake pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350° F or until they’re lightly browned on top.
- Frost after they have cooled.
Per Serving: 329 calories; 30.8 g fat; 4.2 g carbohydrates; 7.7 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Joe Armstrong (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.