Low Carb Chocolate Espresso Cupcakes
“Satisfy those chocolate cravings with these crazy – amazing, low carb, gluten-free, casein-free….. Chocolate Crazed Espresso Cupcakes with Whipped Bittersweet Chocolate Ganache Frosting!” Low Carb Chocolate Espresso Cupcakes – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- Chocolate Crazed Espresso Cupcakes
- 2 cups Honeyville Almond Flour
- 2 tablespoons Bob’s Red Mill Coconut Flour sift after measuring
- 2 tablespoons Isopure Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder sift after measuring
- 1/2 cup erythritol
- 1 tablespoon erythritol
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso or coffee
- 1 serving Ghirardelli Midnight Reverie 86% Chocolate 4 squares, chopped
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon NOW Stevia Glycerite or 1/4 cup more erythritol
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 batch Best Low Carb Coconut Milk Chocolate Ganache
- Make the chocolate ganache the night before and let it sit out on the counter until it cools. Cover with plastic wrap and let it stay on the counter until needed. If your kitchen is hot and the ganache is a little soft, adding the Swerve or powdered erythritol will “chill” it up enough while whipping. If the kitchen is cold and the ganache is hard, it will be hard to pipe onto the cupcakes. Heat it in the microwave 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each interval, until it is soft enough to beat with a mixer.
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a muffin tin with cupcake papers.
- Measure the dry ingredients into a large bowl and whisk together to combine and to break up any lumps. Cut the Ghirardelli chocolate into very small pieces and mix into the dry cupcake mix.
- Mix the wet ingredients together in a small bowl with a hand mixer.
- Pour the wet into the dry ingredients and mix completely with the hand mixer. Let the cupcake batter stand for a few minutes before spooning into the cupcake papers. Spoon the batter into the cupcake papers making sure to make a mound it in the middle. This helps the muffin to have a rounded top.
- Put the Chocolate crazed Espresso Cupcakes into the oven and turn the oven up to 400 for seven minutes.
- After seven minutes, turn the oven back down to 350. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of a cupcake comes out clean.
- Cool completely before frosting with the Whipped Ganache.
- Enjoy! 🙂
- Chocolate Espresso Cupcakes are 5 net carbs each
Per Serving: 253 calories; 20 g fat; 9.8 g carbohydrates; 8 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Atsushi Hirao
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.