Lemon Cupcakes with Raspberry Frosting
“These lemon cupcakes are like summer in your mouth! Bursting with fresh and tangy lemon flavor, these eye-catching treats are topped with elegant swirls of sweet raspberry cream cheese frosting.” Lemon Cupcakes with Raspberry Frosting – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 1/3 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon xanthan gum
- ¾ cup granulated Swerve
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 large eggs
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons lemon extract
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/3 cup Swerve
- ¾ cup unsweetened frozen raspberries
- 3 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a cupcake pan with papers.
- In a large bowl, whisk together almond flour, baking powder, salt, xanthan gum, sweetener, and zest until combined.
- Whisk melted butter into the dry ingredients. The mixture should form into coarse crumbs.
- Add eggs and stir until incorporated. The batter will begin to stick together.
- Add almond milk, vanilla, and lemon extract and whisk until the batter is smooth.
- Carefully fill the prepared cupcake papers until they are about ¾ full—about 2 heaping tablespoons for each cupcake.
- Place cupcakes in preheated oven and bake for 29-32 minutes or until the cupcake bounces back when pressed.
- Let cupcakes cool on a rack until they reach room temperature before frosting.
- In a large bowl, whip together cream cheese and butter using an electric mixer.
- Blend in sweetener and frozen raspberries until combined.
- Add whipping cream, lemon juice, and vanilla and blend until smooth.
- Using a piping bag, frost cupcakes as desired.
Per Serving: 336 calories; 30.5 g fat; 5.7 g carbohydrates; 8.9 g protein; 90 mg cholesterol; 141 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Gina (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.