“Very good low-carb dessert. Keto-friendly.” Keto Cheesecake Cupcakes – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup granular no-calorie sucralose sweetener (such as Splenda®)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Mix almond meal and butter together in a bowl; spoon into the bottoms of the paper liners and press into a flat crust.
- Beat cream cheese, eggs, sweetener, and vanilla extract together in a bowl with an electric mixer set to medium until smooth; spoon over the crust layer in the paper liners.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cream cheese mixture is nearly set in the middle, 15 to 17 minutes.
- Let cupcakes cool at room temperature until cool enough to handle. Refrigerate 8 hours to overnight before serving.
Per Serving: 204 calories; 20 g fat; 2.1 g carbohydrates; 4.9 g protein; 82 mg cholesterol; 151 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Beth, Photo Credit: Tanya Powell (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.