“It’s easy to make quick no bake keto snacks to satisfy a sweet tooth. These easy to make low carb lemon coconut cream cheese balls combine two great flavors into tasty cheesecake like bites!” Keto Lemon Coconut Cream Cheese Balls – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- ½ cup blanched almond flour
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 to 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons So Nourished Monk Fruit Erythritol blend
- 3 tablespoons shredded unsweetened coconut
- Combine the almond flour, cream cheese, monk fruit sweetener, and lemon juice in a food processor.
- Blend until it forms a smooth dough then roll into 12 balls by hand.
- Roll the balls in the coconut then place on a baking sheet.
- Chill until firm then store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 71 calories; 6 g fat; 1 g carbohydrates; 1 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Sharaf Maksumov
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.