Coconut Fat Bombs
“These coconut fat bombs taste just like little coconut candy bar bites.” Coconut Fat Bombs – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/3 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate chips
- Place coconut oil in a large microwave-safe bowl; warm in the microwave, about 1 minute. Stir in coconut, honey, and vanilla extract. Form into balls and place on a freezer-safe plate.
- Freeze until solid, about 10 minutes.
- While fat bombs are chilling, melt chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl in the microwave, about 1 minute.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over fat bombs.
- Return to the freezer until chocolate is set, about 10 minutes more.
Per Serving: 196 calories; 19.3 g fat; 7.2 g carbohydrates; 1.1 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 6 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Kimberly, Photo Credit: Bebobee (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.