“The coconut on the outside is just the cherry on top, so to speak. The crunchiness and slight sweetness, creating a harmony that you can’t get anywhere else.” No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 4 tbsp. PB Fit Powder
- 6 tbsp. Shelled Hemp Seeds
- 2 tbsp. Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 28 drops Liquid Stevia
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- Mix together all of the dry ingredients with the coconut oil. It may take a bit of work, but it will eventually turn into a paste.
- Add heavy cream, vanilla, and liquid stevia.
- Mix again until everything is combined and slightly creamy.
- Measure out unsweetened shredded coconut on to a plate.
- Roll balls out using your hand and then roll in the unsweetened shredded coconut.
- Lay on to a baking tray covered in parchment paper.
- Set in the freezer for about 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 208 calories; 19.9 g fat; 0.8 g carbohydrates; 4.4 g protein.
Recipe by: myketorecipes, Photo Credit: J. F. L. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.