“Who loves snacks?? These delicious Low Carb Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls should make you pretty happy if you do.” Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 cup peanut butter no sugar added
- 1 cup chocolate protein powder
- 1 cup low carb chocolate
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the protein powder and peanut butter.
- Stir until you can knead with your hands without the peanut butter sticking to you. It will turn into a play dough-like consistency. You should have a clean bowl when you are done mixing.
- Ball up the dough into balls that are about 1 rounded teaspoon in size.
- Freeze for 2 hours.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper (not wax paper, they are not the same thing.)
- Melt your chocolate in the microwave for 1 minute. Stir. If not completely melted, return to the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat until chocolate is completely melted. Stirring is critical to know when the chocolate is really melted. If you don’t stir, you will burn your chocolate.
- Dip each ball into the melted chocolate and place on a cookie sheet.
- Return to the freezer until the chocolate hardens.
- Transfer to a food-safe storage container and keep in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Per Serving: 61 calories; 4 g fat; 4 g carbohydrates; 3 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Erika Follansbee
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.